Fields with * required. Your privacy is important to us.
Leverage Turn-Key Performance Control for Reverse Power Protection Requirements
Gain Security with a System Backed by an Industry-Leading Data Platform
- Delivers accurate power control for Reverse Power Protection Systems
- Suitable for simple, on grid systems as well as hybrid PV systems with DG and battery
- If net-metering is not available, the PV plant is allowed to produce power equal to or less than the load connected. If net-metering is available, the controller will ensure that no export happens to the DG side.
- Industrial-grade components and factory-tested assembly for high performance in rugged environments
- In-house engineering and startup services
- Real-time performance data available on-demand through the Locus Energy LocusNOC™ web and mobile application
- Seamless integration with various DG sync panel and battery management systems for advanced network solutions
- Utilize Locus’ complete toolkit to maximize plant uptime and deliver on project ROI under complex grid
- Save resources on a scalable solution that can adapt to the unique layout of any C&I rooftop or ground mounted PV plant
- Receive end-to-end project support and service with the advantage of a single-source provider
- Gain flexibility with the ability to connect and monitor any device that supports Modbus or DNP
- Feel secure with a system backed by an industry-leading data platform for improved plant bankability
Please fill out the form to the right to request more information on Locus Energy's Zero Injection System