Fields with * required. Your privacy is important to us.
Improve Fleet Management & Efficiency with Unprecedented Visibility & Control Over Performance Data Aggregation & Display
Collect, organize, and assess performance data from a diverse set of solar PV assets
Locus Energy’s SolarNOC™ (Network Operation Center) is a cloud-based software application providing enterprise-class tools for fleet managers to collect, organize and assess performance data from a diverse set of solar PV assets.
SolarNOC provides system stakeholders with an unprecedented level of control over how performance data is aggregated and displayed through filters that are accessed from a customized dashboard. Fleets can be managed across multiple dimensions by installer, geographical region, system size, equipment type, install date, finance partner and many other criteria. For example, a filter can be created that tracks all projects in New Jersey with inverters from a specific manufacturer that have been installed in the last 60 days.
Another strength of SolarNOC is its ability to handle data from a wide range of sources, including inverter direct data, legacy monitoring systems and third-party performance data sets. The introduction of Locus’ powerful PVIQ data analytics platform means fleet managers can access yet another layer of system intelligence through SolarNOC in the form of Locus’ Virtual Irradiance (VI) tool and Waterfall report, which provide valuable insight into why a system isn’t meeting performance expectations.
SolarNOC is an add-on to the Solar-OS™ portfolio app enabling users to manage fleets of solar assets across multiple dimensions including installers, geography, funding source and equipment type. Users can easily create saved filters to dynamically group projects and highlight the most important performance data within their dashboards.
- Custom dashboards:
- Drag and drop content modules
- Easy setup of custom alert watch lists
- Quick drill down into data charting or alert ticket management
- At a glance diagnostic summaries
- Dynamic filtering capabilities
- Access saved data via portfolio dashboard, charting tool and alerting interface
- Open architecture
- Conduct quick and accurate analysis of fleet usage based on custom variables to improve efficiency and identify O&M issues
- Save time and resources by automating the aggregation of performance data from multiple sources
- Enhance and improve critical business processes with a robust API for fleet billing and ERP/CRM system integration
Please fill out the form to the right to request more information on Locus Energy's SolarNOC for fleet management.