Fields with * required. Your privacy is important to us.
Have confidence that your residential sites are well-maintained and operating optimally
Understand what contributes to system performance and why it might differ from design expectations
Overall loss estimates across the largest U.S. regions. Click to enlarge
Locus Energy’s Active Monitoring and Clarity Fleet Analysis provide comprehensive, low-cost monitoring, analytics, and field management services for residential solar sites. Leveraging Locus’ expertise as the leading independent residential solar monitoring firm, this solution ensures that residential sites are well-serviced and performing to expectations.
Locus currently monitors more than 5 GW of solar capacity across more than 130,000 sites and hundreds of different device types globally, with flexible, highly reliable data acquisition services. With Active Monitoring, Locus continuously assesses fleet performance, employing patent-pending analytic tools to identify potential issues and diagnose the root causes of alerts, such as shading, soiling, snow, and degradation.
By separating out addressable issues like capacity losses from non-addressable issues like shading, Locus can help increase uptime and reduce system maintenance costs. Locus then works with field service companies to file service tickets and track issues to resolution.
Locus' unique analytics enable us to provide very cost-effective monthly and quarterly reports covering as-built system specification validation, fleet performance by region, installer, and equipment type, financial performance, and maintenance activity, so customers are always acutely aware of what their systems are doing.
- Fleet monitoring
- Issue identification with unique analysis, identifying addressable vs. non-addressable loss factors
- Assistance with ticketing for field services and issue resolution
- Comprehensive reporting
- Access to Locus’ comprehensive tools, including:
- SolarNOC™ for dashboarding, reporting, and charting
- Excel Datalink plugin for custom reporting and analysis
- A robust external API for custom applications and integrations
- Ensure your residential sites are well-serviced and performing as expected
- Get a low-cost, full wrap-around solution for production monitoring and field services
- Have peace of mind that sites are covered by a bankable product you can trust, from an independent monitoring leader that is part of a 120-year-old public company
- Ensure return on investment for your fleet
- Give homeowners peace of mind that their systems are performing to their highest capacity
To learn more or request additional information on Locus Energy's Active Monitoring & Clarity Fleet Analysis, please fill out the form to the right.