Fields with * required. Your privacy is important to us.
Customized data extraction allows for enhanced site and fleet performance analysis
This webinar has already taken place on March 30 at 11:00 AM PT. To watch the recording, please fill out the form to the right.
Join Locus Energy for a complimentary webinar that provides an introduction to Locus’ new and improved SolarNOC Reporting Tool (Reporting UI). We highlight how to generate customized reports, quickly pull large data extracts, and schedule recurring reports for multiple stakeholders. We also identify specific reporting use cases to demonstrate how the new Tool can bring additional value to your O&M workflow.
In this webinar, you will:
- Learn about the benefits of the new and improved SolarNOC Reporting Tool
- Learn to leverage Locus Energy analytics tools in report extraction
- Get an overview of the new tools and workflows in SolarNOC, including
- Fleet Reports
- Data Extracts
- Saving and Scheduling Reports
- Multi-select functionality and other special features
- Understand how to customize and generate reports for a single installation or a full fleet
The Locus Energy SolarNOC is a cloud-based software application providing enterprise-class tools for fleet managers to collect, organize and assess performance data from a diverse set of solar PV assets. To learn more about the SolarNOC platform or to speak with a Locus representative, please click here.
To watch the webinar recording, please fill out the form on the right.