Fields with * required. Your privacy is important to us.
Leverage this game-changing loss-estimation feature in LocusNOC™ to reach new levels of efficiency & cost-reduction
Understand how to detect discrepancies that arise between measured & modeled system performance
- Energy loss estimates for
- Partial capacity
- Loss estimates available as modeled data fields in the Locus Charting Tool, Reporting Interface, Excel Datalink, or external API
- Get a better understanding of the as-built performance of your solar assets
- Reduce costs by avoiding unnecessary truck rolls for issues that do not need to be remediated, such as some shading and snow loss issues
- Increase fleet productivity by identifying the type of partial capacity losses, extreme degradation, or extreme soiling cases that may have otherwise gone undiagnosed and untreated
- Improve feedback loops and quoting processes by comparing design assumptions for losses with real-world performance data
- At least one year of power and energy data
- Accurate latitude and longitude for system location in the continental U.S. or Hawaii
- Currently only available for LGates 50,100,101,120,320
To learn more or request additional information on the Virtual Irradiance Performance Waterfall and VI product bundles, please fill out the form to the right.