Fields with * required. Your privacy is important to us.
Highly Accurate & Reliable Plug-and-Play Hardware Solution for Light Commercial Solar
Integrate data collection & analysis efforts with an easy-to-use solar monitoring communications gateway
Locus Energy provides a range of hardware to collect performance data from solar PV systems. For light commercial systems, the LGate™ 320 offers a three-phase electronic watt-hour meter for remote monitoring of solar photovoltaic systems. It features a smart communications module to automatically transmit meter data over cellular or Ethernet networks, allowing system owners and operators to easily manage distributed solar assets.
The LGate 320 combines a revenue-grade, solid-state power meter with an advanced communications gateway. These components work in conjunction to remotely monitor the performance of commercial solar energy installation regardless of panel or inverter type. The LGate 320 is a single-piece, glass covered meter that installs easily using a standard socket base. Performance data is uploaded in near real-time to the Locus Energy SolarNOC™ monitoring platform, which provides a suite of tools and analytics for asset managers.
- AC energy data is collected by the meter and passed to communications module
- Additional system performance data is collected from meteorological sensors and supported inverters via RS-485 or Zigbee connections
- Data is stored in non-volatile memory and automatically uploaded to Locus Platforms
- Plug-and-play connectivity supported through cellular or Ethernet connection
- Zero need for configuration upon installment
- Communications gateway automatically routes uploads between the wireless and wired connections if either of the networks are unavailable, ensuring maximum reliability
Please fill out the form to the right to request more information on Locus Energy's Light Commercial Data Acquisition Hardware options.